Sunday 27 January 2013

Silver Earrings for TK

My very good friend TK asked me to make her two pairs of silver earrings: one - delicate pure silver flowers with a grain of volcanic sand in the middle; the other - based on this stylish pair of earrings but smaller and made of silver 935 wire instead of the iron one.

I was only too happy to help :) 

The flower earrings are made of reclaimed silver 999 with silver 935 earwires (I prefer to make earwires myself). Grains of icelandic volcanic sand in the middle (it's basalt actually). Flower size is circa 2.5 cm,  total length 4 cm. Amelia's head is smaller than the average human adult head, so the earrings appear slightly larger than they actually are; please refer to size info.







Silver wire balls contain a lava bead which moves freely inside. Silver 935. Ball size - 2 cm; total length - 3.5 cm. My handmade earwires are echoing a freehand pattern of the ball wirework.






No comments:

Post a Comment