Saturday 18 February 2012

The beginning...

Starting a blog was not initially in my plans. But then I realised that I needed some place to record my thoughts, my tries and errors during the process of creation (creating, not manufacturing - that's what I like to think I am doing). And maybe somebody else will find it interesting and will enjoy this journey with me.

I love to create things and can only hope that the style and the feel of my handmade silver jewellery and felt accessories will be appreciated by other people and will bring some magic vibes from Iceland to their life.

3 comments:

  1. Pete Whittaker21/02/2012, 21:48

    I miss the magic vibes of Iceland. Keep up the good work of creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so much as its food, I guess? ;)
    Thank you, Pete, I will - I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete Whittaker24/02/2012, 12:29

      If I ever need to go on a diet, I will find a way to return to the magical land of fish and mutton.

      Delete